Become a Volunteer
Join our team and be part of the groundbreaking, community-engaging artistry that Guelph Dance is renowned for. We offer all kinds of engaging volunteer opportunities.
Volunteering is a fun and rewarding experience, with great benefits like tickets to shows, fulfilling mandatory school volunteer hours, keeping your resume fresh, and the satisfaction of knowing you are helping great contemporary dance thrive in Guelph.
There are several ways to get involved:
- Help out during our Annual Dance Festival and other performances and events
- Serve as a camp counsellor during March Break and Summer Camps
- Serve on one of our volunteer committees (marketing, fundraising, artistic)
- Join of Board of Directors
- Take on a project in the office
We welcome volunteers of all ages and most positions count toward the mandatory 40-hours for secondary school students.
We rarely turn away potential volunteers! Have a special interest in the arts? A skill you’d like to share? Are you tech savvy? Do you love talking to people? Some possible volunteer jobs include sponsorship development, foundation research, social media, writing blog posts, photography/videography documentation, file management, and special fundraising projects.
Contact us to let us know you’re interested.
Opportunities are also posted on the Volunteer Centre of Guelph Wellington website.