2nd Annual Online Auction
Thank you for doing your holiday shopping with us! You helped raise $3,040 for our arts programming!
Our online auction is bigger and better this year! New items will be launched on our Facebook page every day from November 3-27. Fans can bid on items until November 28th at 8pm. Winners will be contacted immediately.
Items have been generously donated to us by great small businesses and artists including: Acqua Salon, Affinity Dance Arts, Airborne Trampoline, The Albion, Beauty by Lindsay, Cafe Insomnia, Children’s Art Factory, Coriander Guelph, Crossfit Guelph, The Dance Current, Dance International Magazine, Dancetheatre David Earle, Everdale Farm, Fina Vista Farms, Fitness After 50, Flour Barrel, Grey Rock Clothing, Gryphons Athletics, Guelph Chamber Choir, Guelph Museums, Guelph Youth Dance Training Program, Guelph Youth Singers, Hillside Festival, Humble Toys, Hush Salon & Spa, IF.. Footwear, Janet Johnson Gyrokinesis, kukucaju, Lynette Segal Massage, Maria Pezzano Studio Boutique, Michelle Miller Jewellery, Moksha Yoga, New Moon Organics, Norfolk Manor, Ouderkirk & Taylor, Play with Clay, Pilates in Guelph, Red Brick Cafe, River Run Centre, Roncesvalles Physiotherapy, Shannon Kingsbury Music, Simple Home Solutions, Speed River Bicycle, Speed River Paddling, Sweet Temptations Cupcakery, Taste Fine Foods, Tealee, TML Business Support, Victoria Park East Golf Club, Victoria Park Valley Golf Club, Vinnie’s Mr. Fix It, Wellington Brewery, and Wimpy’s Diner. Keep a lookout for the items that pique your interest, and be prepared for a few special surprises along the way!
Your contribution to Guelph Dance helps bring pay-what-you-can programming to the streets and parks of Guelph, low-cost workshops to public schools, and innovative and exciting contemporary dance performances to our community. We need you to keep us going strong, and with the holidays right around the corner, there is no better time to give and get!
Thank you for your support and happy bidding!
Rules and Details:
1) Each item will have a starting bid and a minimum increase, listed underneath the image.
2) Bids are made by commenting on the original image posted by Guelph Contemporary Dance Festival on our own page. Bids made as comments on a shared version of the image will not be seen by the page administrators and will not count.
3) If you are not comfortable commenting on the photo directly, you can send us a private message with your bid and we can post your bid anonymously.
4) The last auction item will be launched on November 27th. Bidding will remain open on all items until November 28th at 8pm. Staff will contact the winner of each item on November 28th, and arrange for payment and pick-up details. If we do not hear back from the winner within 48 hours, the second highest bidder will be contacted.
5) Please only place a bid if you are prepared to pay that amount for that item.