Become a Donor
Quite simply, Guelph Dance depends on the support of individual donors to bring dance to our community.
Because your financial support helps bring innovative performances and educational experiences to the entire Guelph community. It’s important for you to support Guelph Dance because you value living in a community that is filled with arts experiences.
Read our annual giving letter here!
How to Donate
It’s easy! Do it securely online or write a cheque.
- Canada Helps – Visit CanadaHelps to make secure online donations with a credit card; make a one-time donation or set up monthly donations that provide Guelph Dance with steady and predictable income.
- Paypal – Use your credit card to make a secure, one-time secure donation through PayPal. You don’t need a PayPal account to use this service!
- Cash or Cheque – We’re old fashioned enough to still take cash and cheques! Mail (or drop off) your donation to 10C – Shared space 42 Carden St, Guelph ON, N1E 3A2
OUR GIVING LEVELS:
* $1-49: Small Steps Forward
* $50-99: Moving Ahead
* $100-249: Jumping Up
* $250-499: High Kicking
* $500-999: Leaps and Bounds
* $1000-2499: Stretching Far and Wide
* $2500 +: Reaching for the Stars
TAX RECEIPTS: Tax receipts will be issued for all donations of $25 and above, as long as full address information is provided.
ANONYMITY/ACKNOWLEDGMENT: Please indicate at the time of donation if you wish to remain anonymous or if we can recognize you in our publicity. All donors will be added to the e-Newsletter, listed on the website by level, and thanked in the Festival program by level. Special benefits are available for donors of $500 and above.
TARGETED GIVING: If you would like your donation to be targeted to a certain area, please let us know.