Your contribution to Guelph Dance brings pay-what-you-can programming to Guelph's parks, low-cost workshops to its schools, and innovative and exciting dance performances to our community.
How to Donate Online
Visit CanadaHelps to make secure online donations with a credit card; make a one-time donation or set up monthly donations that provide Guelph Dance with steady and predictable income.
A letter from Founders and Artistic Directors,
Janet Johnson and Catrina von Radecki:
Dear Friends of Guelph Dance,
19 seasons and going strong!
We are deep into the planning of our 19th season. That’s 19 years of presenting extraordinary dance, 19 years of introducing great Canadian dance to our wonderful community, 19 years of educating young and old.
We are excited about what’s in store this year!
Our 2016-17 season features great programming for both Festival and Outreach:
• On the Stage will feature fully-produced, beautiful dance by some of Canada’s best choreographers.
• The pay-what-you-can In the Park series will showcase diverse artists from across Canada in both Exhibition Park and Hanlon Creek Park.
• Workshops in Schools is “Building the Next Generation” with professional development training for dancers and public school teachers.
• Arts Explosion Camps in March and July will continue to bring the best in arts education to young people ages 4-13, with a fresh focus on the older campers with a program that has them creating an original performance piece.
• Our meaningful Camp Subsidy Program will continue, making it possible for low-income families to send their kids to camp.
• Dance residency activities in May and June will give community members the opportunity to participate in dance classes and observe a master choreographer create and rehearse new work.
The success of these initiatives depends on a coalition of support from many sources.
While you may think that government funding is enough to sustain us, in fact, we are counting more than ever on the generosity of people like you in our local community to keep us strong.
Won’t you please consider making a donation today?
We love presenting dance in our community. We love how dance inspires and exhilarates people of all ages. We are committed to doing our part to keep Guelph the exceptionally vibrant place that it is. Won’t you help us in our efforts by making a donation – no matter the size – today?
We are so grateful for your donation. It’s easy to do online, or you can mail us a cheque to the address below.
Catrina von Radecki Janet Johnson
Festival Artistic Director Education Artistic Director
Guelph Dance is a registered charity.
Charitable Registration Number: 873263511RR0001
147 Wyndham St., N., Suite 404, Guelph, ON N1H 4E9