Your contribution to Guelph Dance brings pay-what-you-can programming to Guelph's parks, low-cost workshops to its schools, and innovative and exciting dance performances to our community.
How to Donate Online
Visit CanadaHelps to make secure online donations with a credit card; make a one-time donation or set up monthly donations that provide Guelph Dance with steady and predictable income.
A letter from our Artistic Director,
Catrina von Radecki:
Dear Friends of Guelph Dance,
20 seasons and going strong!
We are deep into the planning of our 20th season. That’s 20 years of presenting extraordinary dance, 20 years of introducing great Canadian dance to our wonderful community, 20 years of educating young and old.
We are excited about what’s in store this year!
Our 2017-18 season features great programming for both Festival and Outreach:
• On the Stage will feature fully-produced, beautiful dance by some of Canada’s best choreographers.
• The pay-what-you-can In the Park series will showcase diverse artists from across Canada in Exhibition Park and Hanlon Creek Park.
• Youth Moves (deadline for submissions Dec 1st, 2017) will feature Dancers under the age of 19, whose exuberance and enthusiasm is as infectious as it is inspiring, perform eclectic and exciting works created by professional choreographers.
• Workshops in Schools will be bringing amazing artists to schools in our community.
• Arts Explosion Camps in March and July will continue to bring the best in arts education to young people ages 4-13, with a fresh focus on the older campers with a program that has them creating an original performance piece.
• Our meaningful Camp Subsidy Program will continue, making it possible for low-income families to send their kids to camp.
• New this year our Breaking Ground Choreographic Mentorship Program to four local artists who are breaking new ground. Whether it’s by choreographing for the first time, for the first time after many years of absence, or experienced dance practitioners working with dancers new to the dance field or exploring new ideas; this program provides an opportunity essential to the dance field by enabling participants to take risks and explore new ways of working.
The success of these initiatives depends on a coalition of support from many sources.
While you may think that government funding is enough to sustain us, in fact, we are counting more than ever on the generosity of people like you in our local community to keep us strong.
Won’t you please consider making a donation today?
We love presenting dance in our community. We love how dance inspires and exhilarates people of all ages. We are committed to doing our part to keep Guelph the exceptionally vibrant place that it is. Won’t you help us in our efforts by making a donation – no matter the size – today?
We are so grateful for your donation. It’s easy to do online, or you can mail us a cheque to the address below.
Catrina von Radecki
Festival Artistic Director
Guelph Dance is a registered charity.
Charitable Registration Number: 873263511RR0001
10C Shared Space 42 Carden St, Guelph ON, N1E3A2